Short videos answer dealers' most common tech support questions
We're excited to announce the launch of our video tutorials. These are brief, step-by-step product demos that take you through the processes that dealers most often call us about. We know through speaking with customers as well as industry research that most people prefer to self-help when possible. To facilitate this, we post all the videos on YouTube so people can easily find what they are looking for through a search on Google or YouTube.
The videos are categorized on our YouTube channel by manufacturer, as well as listed all together on our product tutorials playlist.
Current and upcoming topics
Topics we plan to cover in our videos include:
- Initial setup
- Configuring network settings
- Updating firmware
- Configuring email settings
- Changing login settings, including recovering forgotten passwords
- Time conditions, including holidays
- Creating extensions
- Using zero-config to provision IP phones
- Creating ring groups and calling queues
- Setting up a professional IVR (interactive voice response)
- Setting up VoIP (SIP) trunks
- Setting up analog (PSTN) trunks
- Parking lot with busy lamp fields (BLFs)
- Intercom and paging
- Configuring phone extensions on remote sites
- ...and much more!!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and enable "all" notifications using the little bell next to the subscribe button, to be informed of new videos as they are added.
Of course, our tech support team is available for our registered dealers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 847 5629 as always. We also have an extensive library of troubleshooting articles on our blog. Click here to browse our troubleshooting articles.
You may also like: