Thanks to VoIP technology, it’s the software, not the hardware, that takes a starring role in a business telephony system. And the sophistication of the software can turn even an entry-level endpoint into a full-service telephony device with the robust feature set that in the past was only available on more expensive phones. For micro- and small businesses that want high-end functionality on an entry-level endpoint with a small price tag, Grandstream has you covered with the GXP1610 and GXP1615 1-line IP phones.
This 1-line phone packs a big punch. With two call appearances, you can juggle two calls at once. The phone can also integrate with advanced Web and enterprise applications, as well as local weather service.
The GXP1610/1650 has context-sensitive soft keys that change according to whether the phone is idle or in an active call state, as well as the status of the active call. So, while there are three soft keys displayed on the screen, more than a dozen of them can be programmed and will display within the appropriate context. If the phone is integrated with a Grandstream UCM IP PBX, special soft keys such as call park and one-touch call record are also available.
Watch the video
Here are some additional features you’ll find in this IP phone, all with an entry-level price point:
- Single SIP account and 2 call appearances
- 3-way voice conferencing
- 3 XML programmable soft keys
- 2 line keys with dual color LEDs
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Full duplex speakerphone with HD audio
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Audio Codecs: G.711u/a, G.722, G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Wall mountable
- Multi-language support
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Zero-Config Provisioning when used with Grandstream UCM IP PBX
Grandstream’s GXP1610 and GXP1615 1-line IP phones make it incredibly affordable for micro- and small businesses to boost the productivity of their workers. Thanks to VoIP technology, these endpoints deliver robust functionality at an entry-level price point.
You may also like: